Fraser signs with Cloud County
Concordia High School senior Shelby Fraser, a state placer and two-time North Central Kansas League champion in the pole vault, has signed a track and field letter-of-intent with Cloud County Community College.
Fraser cleared 10-0 to place fourth in the Class 4A state meet as a junior. She was the 4A regional and NCKL champion and had six first-place finishes during the season.
As a sophomore, Fraser qualified for the state meet by making 10-5 1/2 to finish first in the regional meet. She was the League champion and recorded seven first-place finishes.
Fraser placed second in the League meet as a freshman.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014
- Local wrestlers place - Mar. 4, 2014
- Mavericks bounce T-Birds from Region 6 Tournament - Mar. 3, 2014
- Hittle places second at state - Mar. 3, 2014
- CCCC defeats NWKT advances, to quarterfinals - Mar. 3, 2014
- James signs with McPherson - Mar. 3, 2014