Freshman girls lose to Beloit
Beloit defeated the Concordia freshman girls’ basketball team 53-7 on Friday.
The Trojans jumped out to a 21-0 lead in the first quarter.
Beloit tossed in 17 points in the second period, and limited Concordia to three points, in going up 38-3 at halftime.
The Panthers were outscored 10-4 in the third period, and trailed 48-7.
Beloit added five points in the final period, and Concordia was scoreless.
Karlie Blochlinger, Hunter Mendenhall and Maddison Peltier scored two points each for Concordia.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Eleven Concordia wrestlers finish first - Mar. 11, 2014
- CHS boys down Clay Center 65-49 to earn first trip to state since 1999 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Tigers stun Panthers 48-40 in sub-state title game - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds lose doubleheader at Butler County - Mar. 10, 2014
- Robinson wins national high jump title - Mar. 10, 2014
- Stewart, Alexander named all-conference - Mar. 10, 2014
- Panthers dominate Smoky Valley - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014
- Local wrestlers place - Mar. 4, 2014