Funk Pharmacy defeats Co-op
Scoring eight runs in each of the first and second innings, Funk Pharmacy defeated the American Legion 16-3 in Girls’ Junior Softball play Thursday night at the Concordia Sports Complex.
Funk Pharmacy batted around in scoring eight runs on five hits and two walks in the first inning.
Eight runs on six hits and four walks in the second inning put Funk Pharmacy up 16-0
The American Legion scored three runs in the top of the third inning.
Allison Poore pitched the first and second innings for Funk Pharmacy. Kennedy Chrisco worked the third.
Mariah Lott and Grace Parks pitched for the American Legion.
Chrisco had a single, double and triple and scored two runs.
Poore, Erin Meyer, and Emily Daniels had two hits and scored two runs each.
Jenna Bloomer and Deklyn Payeur scored two runs each.
In the other game played Thursday night, Subway knocked off Cloud County Co-op, 17-2.
Subway led the game 6-2 after one inning of play.
Scoring five runs on five hits and three walks in the second inning, Subway pushed the lead to 11-2.
Subway added six runs on three hits and six walks in the third inning to make it 17-2.
Mykah Eshbaugh did the pitching for Subway.
Hailey Budke pitched for Cloud County Co-op.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Hawks hold off hard charging T-Birds - Dec. 5, 2013
- Eighth grade girls lose to Sacred Heart - Dec. 4, 2013
- Seventh grade wins 35-4 - Dec. 4, 2013
- Reivers too much for Cloud County - Dec. 2, 2013
- T-Birds lose for second time in two days - Dec. 2, 2013
- Cloud County uses balance in win over Northern Oklahoma-Tonkawa - Dec. 2, 2013
- T-Birds can't recover from Cougars second half run - Dec. 2, 2013