Hake signs at Tabor College
Concordia High School senior Brentin Hake has signed to play football at Tabor College.
A 6-1, 190-pound linebacker, Hake led Concordia with 102 tackles and 14 tackles for loss his senior season. He was a first-team All-North Central Kansas League selection.
Hake also played on the offensive line for a Concordia team that rolled up 3,592 yards rushing.
Concordia won a third consecutive Class 4A district championship, and advanced to the second round of the state playoffs.
Hake recorded 67 tackles, including 14 tackles for loss, as a junior in helping the Panthers to an 8-2 record. He received all-League honorable mention.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Panthers reach state tournament for second straight year - May. 16, 2013
- Panthers advance to regional title game - May. 14, 2013
- Fabarez qualifies for 4A state golf tournament - May. 14, 2013
- Tigers end CHS softball season - May. 14, 2013
- CHS grad picks up third win for WSU - May. 13, 2013
- CHS girls finish second at NCKL meet - May. 13, 2013
- Panthers get fifth straight NCKL title - May. 13, 2013
- CCCC track gets three seconds - May. 13, 2013