Hake signs at Tabor College
Concordia High School senior Brentin Hake has signed to play football at Tabor College.
A 6-1, 190-pound linebacker, Hake led Concordia with 102 tackles and 14 tackles for loss his senior season. He was a first-team All-North Central Kansas League selection.
Hake also played on the offensive line for a Concordia team that rolled up 3,592 yards rushing.
Concordia won a third consecutive Class 4A district championship, and advanced to the second round of the state playoffs.
Hake recorded 67 tackles, including 14 tackles for loss, as a junior in helping the Panthers to an 8-2 record. He received all-League honorable mention.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Eleven Concordia wrestlers finish first - Mar. 11, 2014
- CHS boys down Clay Center 65-49 to earn first trip to state since 1999 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Tigers stun Panthers 48-40 in sub-state title game - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds lose doubleheader at Butler County - Mar. 10, 2014
- Robinson wins national high jump title - Mar. 10, 2014
- Stewart, Alexander named all-conference - Mar. 10, 2014
- Panthers dominate Smoky Valley - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014