Hittle named outstanding wrestler
State champion Skyler Hittle was named the recipient of the Outstanding Wrestler Award during the Concordia High School wrestling banquet on Saturday.
Hittle, a junior wrestling at 195 pounds, posted a 39-3 record and placed first in the Class 4A state tournament. He was a first-team All-North Central Kansas League selection.
Freshman Cameron Miller was presented the Outstanding Young Wrestler Award.
Miller competed in the 113-pound class. He finished 34-7 and qualified for the state tournament.
Panthers receiving varsity letters include:
Hittle, Miller, Brenton Edwards, James McCabe, Matthew Whitley, Gage Canfield, Isaac Sprague, Jaden Payeur, Lane Collins, Drake Hake, Jared Knapp, Keenan Edwards, Blane Payeur, Shea Crum, Kyle Marks and Stafen Guevara.
Receiving participation awards were Yeoman Whitley and managers Stormie HIttle and Michaela Hyman.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Hawks hold off hard charging T-Birds - Dec. 5, 2013
- Eighth grade girls lose to Sacred Heart - Dec. 4, 2013
- Seventh grade wins 35-4 - Dec. 4, 2013
- Reivers too much for Cloud County - Dec. 2, 2013
- T-Birds lose for second time in two days - Dec. 2, 2013
- Cloud County uses balance in win over Northern Oklahoma-Tonkawa - Dec. 2, 2013
- T-Birds can't recover from Cougars second half run - Dec. 2, 2013