Holton outscores JV girls
The Concordia junior varsity girls’ basketball team suffered a 36-24 loss to Holton in a home game on Saturday.
Holton jumped out to a 10-2 lead in the first quarter.
Each team scored 10 points in the second stanza, and Concordia trailed 20-12 at halftime.
Holton tossed in nine points in the third period, to four for the Panthers, to make it 29-16.
Concordia outscored Holton 8-7 in the final quarter.
Molly Adams led Concordia with eight points.
Maggie Lambert and Jennifer Boley scored six points each.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Eleven Concordia wrestlers finish first - Mar. 11, 2014
- CHS boys down Clay Center 65-49 to earn first trip to state since 1999 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Tigers stun Panthers 48-40 in sub-state title game - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds lose doubleheader at Butler County - Mar. 10, 2014
- Robinson wins national high jump title - Mar. 10, 2014
- Stewart, Alexander named all-conference - Mar. 10, 2014
- Panthers dominate Smoky Valley - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014
- Local wrestlers place - Mar. 4, 2014