Irish outscore Panther JV
Outscored 31-24 in the second half, the Concordia junior varsity boys’ basketball team lost 55-50 to Chapman Friday night in the Concordia High School gymnasium.
Concordia led the game 26-24 at halftime.
Chapman tossed in 14 points in the third quarter, to nine for the Panthers, to go up 38-35.
The Irish added 17 points in the final period, and Concordia scored 15.
Jerod Toogood paced the Panthers with 23 points.
Jace Coppoc added nine points.
Concordia had a 15-13 lead after one quarter of play.
Each team scored 11 points in the second period to make it a 26-24.
Chapman then rallied in the second half for the win.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Eighth grade girls lose to Sacred Heart - Dec. 4, 2013
- Seventh grade wins 35-4 - Dec. 4, 2013
- Reivers too much for Cloud County - Dec. 2, 2013
- T-Birds lose for second time in two days - Dec. 2, 2013
- Cloud County uses balance in win over Northern Oklahoma-Tonkawa - Dec. 2, 2013
- T-Birds can't recover from Cougars second half run - Dec. 2, 2013