Irish outscore Panther JV
Outscored 31-24 in the second half, the Concordia junior varsity boys’ basketball team lost 55-50 to Chapman Friday night in the Concordia High School gymnasium.
Concordia led the game 26-24 at halftime.
Chapman tossed in 14 points in the third quarter, to nine for the Panthers, to go up 38-35.
The Irish added 17 points in the final period, and Concordia scored 15.
Jerod Toogood paced the Panthers with 23 points.
Jace Coppoc added nine points.
Concordia had a 15-13 lead after one quarter of play.
Each team scored 11 points in the second period to make it a 26-24.
Chapman then rallied in the second half for the win.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Eleven Concordia wrestlers finish first - Mar. 11, 2014
- CHS boys down Clay Center 65-49 to earn first trip to state since 1999 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Tigers stun Panthers 48-40 in sub-state title game - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds lose doubleheader at Butler County - Mar. 10, 2014
- Robinson wins national high jump title - Mar. 10, 2014
- Stewart, Alexander named all-conference - Mar. 10, 2014
- Panthers dominate Smoky Valley - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014