JV boys down Pike Valley, 49-42
The Concordia junior varsity boys’ basketball team defeated Pike Valley 49-42 Tuesday night in the Concordia High School gymnasium.
Pike Valley had a 10-9 lead after one quarter of play.
Concordia outscored Pike Valley 16-10 in the second period to go up 25-20 at halftime.
Pike Valley tossed in 16 points in the third quarter, to 11 for Concordia, and the game was tied at 36-36.
Concordia gave up just six points in the final stanza, and scored 13 to get the win.
Gilberth Garcia scored 17 points for Concordia.
Jerod Toogood had 10 points for Concordia, and Nick Kennedy added eight points.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014
- Local wrestlers place - Mar. 4, 2014
- Mavericks bounce T-Birds from Region 6 Tournament - Mar. 3, 2014
- Hittle places second at state - Mar. 3, 2014
- CCCC defeats NWKT advances, to quarterfinals - Mar. 3, 2014
- James signs with McPherson - Mar. 3, 2014