JV boys get win over Beloit
The Concordia junior varsity boys’ basketball team opened its season with 43-35 win over Beloit Friday night in the Concordia High School gymnasium.
Concordia doubled up Beloit 14-7 in the first quarter.
Each team scored 10 points in the second period, and the Panthers led 24-17 at halftime.
Beloit outscored the Panthers 14-10 in the third quarter to close the gap to 34-31.
Concordia limited the Trojans to four points in the final stanza, and scored nine.
Jace Coppoc paced the Panthers with 11 points.
Christian Wetter scored nine points for Concordia, and Nick Kennedy added seven points.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- CHS boys down Clay Center 65-49 to earn first trip to state since 1999 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Tigers stun Panthers 48-40 in sub-state title game - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds lose doubleheader at Butler County - Mar. 10, 2014
- Robinson wins national high jump title - Mar. 10, 2014
- Stewart, Alexander named all-conference - Mar. 10, 2014
- Panthers dominate Smoky Valley - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014
- Local wrestlers place - Mar. 4, 2014