JV boys lose to Buffs
Concordia suffered a 53-43 loss to Republic County in junior varsity boys’ basketball play Tuesday night in the Concordia High School gymnasium.
The Panthers trailed 14-11 after one quarter.
Concordia poured in 19 points in the second period, but gave up 18, and it was a 32-30 game at halftime.
Republic County outscored the Panthers 10-4 in the third quarter, and led 42-34.
The Buffaloes added 11 points in the final period to nine for Concordia.
Christian Wetter scored 15 points for the Panthers.
Jerod Toogood had nine points for the Panthers, and Nick Kennedy chipped in eight points.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014
- Local wrestlers place - Mar. 4, 2014
- Mavericks bounce T-Birds from Region 6 Tournament - Mar. 3, 2014
- Hittle places second at state - Mar. 3, 2014
- CCCC defeats NWKT advances, to quarterfinals - Mar. 3, 2014
- James signs with McPherson - Mar. 3, 2014