JV boys lose to Holton
Holton slipped past Concordia 53-46 in junior varsity boys’ basketball play Saturday night in the Concordia High School gymnasium.
The game was tied at 12-12 after one quarter of play.
Holton scored 14 points in the second period, to 13 for Concordia to go up 26-25 at halftime.
The Wildcats limited the Panthers to seven points in the third quarter, and scored 12 to make it a 38-32.
Holton added 15 points in the final stanza, to 14 for Concordia.
Jerod Toogood led the way for the Panthers with 14 points.
Gilberth Garcia finished with nine points, and Jace Coppoc added eight points.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014
- Local wrestlers place - Mar. 4, 2014
- Mavericks bounce T-Birds from Region 6 Tournament - Mar. 3, 2014
- Hittle places second at state - Mar. 3, 2014
- CCCC defeats NWKT advances, to quarterfinals - Mar. 3, 2014
- James signs with McPherson - Mar. 3, 2014