JV boys win
Concordia defeated Chapman 52-40 in junior varsity boys’ basketball play Friday night in the Concordia High School gymnasium.
Ian Nordell scored 10 points in the first quarter to help Concordia get out to a 14-11 lead.
Nordell finished with 20 points.
Chapman outscored Concordia 17-14 in the second period to tie the game at 28-28.
The Panthers limited the Irish to four points in the third quarter, and scored 16 to open up a 44-32 advantage.
Each team scored eight points in the final period.
Manny Mares scored 12 points for Concordia.
Chase Streeter added 11 points for the Panthers.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Eleven Concordia wrestlers finish first - Mar. 11, 2014
- CHS boys down Clay Center 65-49 to earn first trip to state since 1999 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Tigers stun Panthers 48-40 in sub-state title game - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds lose doubleheader at Butler County - Mar. 10, 2014
- Robinson wins national high jump title - Mar. 10, 2014
- Stewart, Alexander named all-conference - Mar. 10, 2014
- Panthers dominate Smoky Valley - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014
- Local wrestlers place - Mar. 4, 2014