JV girls lose to Red Raiders
The Concordia junior varsity girls’ basketball team was beaten 41-22 by Wamego Friday night in the Concordia High School gymnasium.
Concordia trailed 13-6 after one quarter of play.
Wamego outscored the Panthers 14-6 in the second period to go up 27-12 at halftime.
Concordia was limited to two points in the third quarter, and the Red Raiders scored 10 to make it 37-14.
The Panthers tacked on eight points in the final period to four for Wamego.
Molly Adams and Jennifer Boley scored six points each for Concordia. Maggie Lambert added five points.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014
- Local wrestlers place - Mar. 4, 2014
- Mavericks bounce T-Birds from Region 6 Tournament - Mar. 3, 2014
- Hittle places second at state - Mar. 3, 2014
- CCCC defeats NWKT advances, to quarterfinals - Mar. 3, 2014
- James signs with McPherson - Mar. 3, 2014