JV girls lose to Wamego
WAMEGO — The Concordia High School junior varsity girls’ basketball team lost 46-8 to Wamego on Friday.
Wamego jumped out to a 16-0 lead in the first quarter.
The Red Raiders scored nine points in the second period, to four for Concordia, to go up 25-4 at halftime.
Wamego added 13 points in the third quarter, and the Panthers scored two.
The Red Raiders outscored Concordia 8-2 in the final period.
Hunter Mendenhall scored six points for Concordia.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014
- Local wrestlers place - Mar. 4, 2014
- Mavericks bounce T-Birds from Region 6 Tournament - Mar. 3, 2014
- Hittle places second at state - Mar. 3, 2014
- CCCC defeats NWKT advances, to quarterfinals - Mar. 3, 2014
- James signs with McPherson - Mar. 3, 2014