JV girls lose to Wamego
WAMEGO — The Concordia High School junior varsity girls’ basketball team lost 46-8 to Wamego on Friday.
Wamego jumped out to a 16-0 lead in the first quarter.
The Red Raiders scored nine points in the second period, to four for Concordia, to go up 25-4 at halftime.
Wamego added 13 points in the third quarter, and the Panthers scored two.
The Red Raiders outscored Concordia 8-2 in the final period.
Hunter Mendenhall scored six points for Concordia.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Eleven Concordia wrestlers finish first - Mar. 11, 2014
- CHS boys down Clay Center 65-49 to earn first trip to state since 1999 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Tigers stun Panthers 48-40 in sub-state title game - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds lose doubleheader at Butler County - Mar. 10, 2014
- Robinson wins national high jump title - Mar. 10, 2014
- Stewart, Alexander named all-conference - Mar. 10, 2014
- Panthers dominate Smoky Valley - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014