JV loses to Phillipsburg
PHILLIPSBURG — The Concordia junior varsity boys’ basketball team was beaten 59-30 by Phillipsburg on Tuesday night.
Phillipsburg bolted to a 19-9 lead in the first quarter.
Concordia was outscored 16-8 in the second period, and trailed 35-17 at halftime.
Phillipsburg pumped in 23 points in the third quarter, to five for Concordia, to make it 58-22.
Concordia scored eight points in the final period, and gave up just one point.
Jerod Toogood scored eight points for Concordia. Jace Coppoc added five points.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Eleven Concordia wrestlers finish first - Mar. 11, 2014
- CHS boys down Clay Center 65-49 to earn first trip to state since 1999 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Tigers stun Panthers 48-40 in sub-state title game - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds lose doubleheader at Butler County - Mar. 10, 2014
- Robinson wins national high jump title - Mar. 10, 2014
- Stewart, Alexander named all-conference - Mar. 10, 2014
- Panthers dominate Smoky Valley - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014