Keter finishes fourth
LINCOLN, Neb. — Cloud County Community College freshman Benard Keter placed fourth in the small college division of the Woody Greeno/Nebraska Cross Country Invitational at Pioneer Park on Saturday.
Keter turned in a time of 25:25.50.
Cloud County’s Nate Elder finished 182nd in the race in 30:47.00.
Quinton Isaacson ran 30:56.30 to finish 185th.
Hunter Hosler finished 189th in 31:14.90.
Shilo Groacke placed 200th in 31:42.70, and Brandon Michels was 223rd in 34:39.90.
Cloud County was 16th as a team with 436 points.
The University of Nebraska-Kearney won the meet with 49 points. Iowa Central Community College was second with 80 and Concordia University was third with 96.
Frankline Tonui, Iowa Central, was the individual champion with a time of 24:56.00.
Katie Lambert, a freshman from Concordia, finished 89th in the women’s race for Cloud County with a time of 25:59.00.
Kendra Alcorn ran 28:55.40 to place 158th.
Valentine Kitur finished 174th in 30:47.60.
Allyne Purdy was 181st in 31:56.30 and Brianna Wickersham was 185th in 45:39.30.
Cloud County was 18th as a team with 545 points.
Nebraska-Kearney won the meet with 50 points. Iowa Central was second with 53 and Dordt College was third with 78.
Hannah Maina, Iowa Central, won the race in 21:58.50.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Hawks hold off hard charging T-Birds - Dec. 5, 2013
- Eighth grade girls lose to Sacred Heart - Dec. 4, 2013
- Seventh grade wins 35-4 - Dec. 4, 2013
- Reivers too much for Cloud County - Dec. 2, 2013
- T-Birds lose for second time in two days - Dec. 2, 2013
- Cloud County uses balance in win over Northern Oklahoma-Tonkawa - Dec. 2, 2013
- T-Birds can't recover from Cougars second half run - Dec. 2, 2013