Lambert signs at Cloud County
Katie Lambert, a state placer in cross country and track, has signed with Cloud County Community College.
Recording eight top 10 finishes her senior year, Lambert placed 10th in the Class 4A state cross country meet. She was seventh in the regional meet and third in the North Central Kansas League meet, and had a best time of 16:03.40.
Lambert competed in the state meet as a sophomore and junior. She had seven top 10 finishes her junior year and finished fourth in League and ninth at regionals.
As a sophomore, Lambert had three top 10 finishes, and was part of a Concordia team that finished third at state. She had four top 10 finishes as a freshman.
Lambert placed fifth in the 1,600-meter run at the state track and field meet her junior season. She was also a member of the 4x800 relay team that finished second, and set a school record of 9:45.16. She was second in the League meet in the 1,600 and fourth at regionals.
Concordia’s 4x800 relay team was third at state Lambert’s sophomore season and seventh her freshman year.
Lambert was a state qualifier in the 3,200 as a freshman. She was the League champion in the 1,600 and third in the 3,200.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- CHS boys down Clay Center 65-49 to earn first trip to state since 1999 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Tigers stun Panthers 48-40 in sub-state title game - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds lose doubleheader at Butler County - Mar. 10, 2014
- Robinson wins national high jump title - Mar. 10, 2014
- Stewart, Alexander named all-conference - Mar. 10, 2014
- Panthers dominate Smoky Valley - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014
- Local wrestlers place - Mar. 4, 2014
- Mavericks bounce T-Birds from Region 6 Tournament - Mar. 3, 2014
- Hittle places second at state - Mar. 3, 2014
- CCCC defeats NWKT advances, to quarterfinals - Mar. 3, 2014
- James signs with McPherson - Mar. 3, 2014