Lowell named to All-American team
MARYVILLE, Mo. — Northwest Missouri State University junior Cassie Lowell has been named to the Women’s Golf Coaches Association (WGCA) Division II All-American Scholar Golf Team.
It is the third consecutive year that Lowell has been an academic All-America selection.
Those named to the WGCA All-American Scholar Team must have an overall grade point average of 3.50 or higher and must have competed in at least 66 percent of the school’s regularly scheduled competitive rounds during the year, or a minimum of 12 rounds.
Lowell had one win and five top five finishes during the 2012-13 season. She tied for third place in the Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletic Association Tournament at Paradise Pointe Golf Course, Smithville, Mo.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Hawks hold off hard charging T-Birds - Dec. 5, 2013
- Eighth grade girls lose to Sacred Heart - Dec. 4, 2013
- Seventh grade wins 35-4 - Dec. 4, 2013
- Reivers too much for Cloud County - Dec. 2, 2013
- T-Birds lose for second time in two days - Dec. 2, 2013
- Cloud County uses balance in win over Northern Oklahoma-Tonkawa - Dec. 2, 2013
- T-Birds can't recover from Cougars second half run - Dec. 2, 2013