Lowell named to All-American team
MARYVILLE, Mo. — Northwest Missouri State University junior Cassie Lowell has been named to the Women’s Golf Coaches Association (WGCA) Division II All-American Scholar Golf Team.
It is the third consecutive year that Lowell has been an academic All-America selection.
Those named to the WGCA All-American Scholar Team must have an overall grade point average of 3.50 or higher and must have competed in at least 66 percent of the school’s regularly scheduled competitive rounds during the year, or a minimum of 12 rounds.
Lowell had one win and five top five finishes during the 2012-13 season. She tied for third place in the Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletic Association Tournament at Paradise Pointe Golf Course, Smithville, Mo.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- CHS boys down Clay Center 65-49 to earn first trip to state since 1999 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Tigers stun Panthers 48-40 in sub-state title game - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds lose doubleheader at Butler County - Mar. 10, 2014
- Robinson wins national high jump title - Mar. 10, 2014
- Stewart, Alexander named all-conference - Mar. 10, 2014
- Panthers dominate Smoky Valley - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014
- Local wrestlers place - Mar. 4, 2014