Panthers beat Beloit
Concordia opened its season with a 32-27 home win over Beloit in seventh grade boys' basketball play on Monday.
The Panthers trailed Beloit 8-6 after one quarter of play.
Concordia limited Beloit to four points in the second period, and scored six to tie the game at 12-12.
The Panthers outscored Beloit 8-2 in the third quarter to go up 20-14.
Beloit added 13 points in the final stanza to 12 for Concordia.
Corben Monzon led the way for Concordia with 10 points.
Beau Bonebrake scored seven points for the Panthers.
The Concordia B-team downed Beloit, 16-9.
Concordia had a 12-5 lead at halftime.
Each team scored four points in the second half.
Paul Rundus tossed in 10 points for Concordia.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014
- Local wrestlers place - Mar. 4, 2014
- Mavericks bounce T-Birds from Region 6 Tournament - Mar. 3, 2014
- Hittle places second at state - Mar. 3, 2014
- CCCC defeats NWKT advances, to quarterfinals - Mar. 3, 2014
- James signs with McPherson - Mar. 3, 2014