Panthers edge Marysville
Concordia edged Marysville 22-21 in eighth grade girls’ basketball play Thursday at the Concordia Junior-Senior High School gymnasium.
The Panthers jumped out to a 13-2 lead in the first quarter.
Marysville pumped in eight points in the second stanza, and limited Concordia to just two, to make it 15-10 at halftime.
The Panthers allowed just two points in the third quarter, and scored three, to go up 18-12.
Marysville outscored Concordia 9-4 in the final period to make it a 22-21 game.
Jordan Eshbaugh paced the Panthers with nine points, and Cameron Collins added eight points.
The Concordia B-team was beaten 12-2 by Marysville.
Marysville was up 9-0 at halftime, and outscored Concordia 3-2 in the second half.
Jissel Garcia scored two points for Concordia.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Hawks hold off hard charging T-Birds - Dec. 5, 2013
- Eighth grade girls lose to Sacred Heart - Dec. 4, 2013
- Seventh grade wins 35-4 - Dec. 4, 2013
- Reivers too much for Cloud County - Dec. 2, 2013
- T-Birds lose for second time in two days - Dec. 2, 2013
- Cloud County uses balance in win over Northern Oklahoma-Tonkawa - Dec. 2, 2013
- T-Birds can't recover from Cougars second half run - Dec. 2, 2013