Panthers finish fourth
MINNEAPOLIS –Stormie Hittle and Bailey Strait led the Concordia High School girl's golf team to a fourth place finish in the Bennington Invitational here yesterday. Hittle and Strait each shot 56. Hittle finished 10th and Strait eleventh. Janae Champlin shot 57 and placed fifteenth. Autaum Poley and Kayla Dvorak finished with 58 and Kaitlin Herrick rounded out the Panther scoring with a 67. The Panthers team score of 227 was just three strokes behind third place Bennington. Salina Central scored 203 to win the meet and Clay Center was second at 219. Alissa Kim of Salina Central shot 43 to win the tournament. Kylie Mull of Bennington was second at 47 and Emily Ewing of Salina Central was third at 50. The Panthers also had a JV squad compete in the meet. Allayna Hanson led the team with a 61. Tora Vanous and Kora Snavely each shot 64. Maddi Peltier shot 75 and Kaelyn Ade shot 80.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014
- Local wrestlers place - Mar. 4, 2014
- Mavericks bounce T-Birds from Region 6 Tournament - Mar. 3, 2014
- Hittle places second at state - Mar. 3, 2014
- CCCC defeats NWKT advances, to quarterfinals - Mar. 3, 2014
- James signs with McPherson - Mar. 3, 2014