Panthers pick up 28-6 win over Chapman
Rope Dorman rushed for 140 yards and two touchdowns to lead the Concordia eighth grade football team to a 28-6 victory over Chapman Thursday at Harold M. Clark Stadium.
Dorman scored Concordia’s first touchdown on a 47-yard run in the first quarter.
Concordia (2-0) got a 1-yard scoring run by Billy Bechard in the second period. Matthew Davenport threw to Garret Lawrence for the conversion to make it a 14-0 game.
A 45-yard touchdown run by Dorman in the third quarter extended the Panthers’ lead to 20-0.
Kyle Bliss scored on a 15-yard run for Concordia in the final stanza. Bechard ran in the conversion.
Chapman got its lone touchdown in the fourth quarter.
Tyler Stupka carried the ball nine times for 90 yards for Concordia.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014
- Local wrestlers place - Mar. 4, 2014
- Mavericks bounce T-Birds from Region 6 Tournament - Mar. 3, 2014
- Hittle places second at state - Mar. 3, 2014
- CCCC defeats NWKT advances, to quarterfinals - Mar. 3, 2014
- James signs with McPherson - Mar. 3, 2014