Pearson signs with Tabor College
Derek Pearson, an all-League lineman for the Concordia High School football team, has signed a letter-of-intent with Tabor College.
Pearson, 6-0, 245 pounds, was a first-team All-North Central Kansas League selection as an offensive lineman during his senior season.
Concordia led the League in rushing with 3,592 yards.
The Panthers won a third straight Class 4A district championship and advanced to the second round of the state playoffs.
As a junior, Pearson helped Concordia lead the NCKL with 3,606 rushing yards.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Hawks hold off hard charging T-Birds - Dec. 5, 2013
- Eighth grade girls lose to Sacred Heart - Dec. 4, 2013
- Seventh grade wins 35-4 - Dec. 4, 2013
- Reivers too much for Cloud County - Dec. 2, 2013
- T-Birds lose for second time in two days - Dec. 2, 2013
- Cloud County uses balance in win over Northern Oklahoma-Tonkawa - Dec. 2, 2013
- T-Birds can't recover from Cougars second half run - Dec. 2, 2013