Pearson signs with Tabor College
Derek Pearson, an all-League lineman for the Concordia High School football team, has signed a letter-of-intent with Tabor College.
Pearson, 6-0, 245 pounds, was a first-team All-North Central Kansas League selection as an offensive lineman during his senior season.
Concordia led the League in rushing with 3,592 yards.
The Panthers won a third straight Class 4A district championship and advanced to the second round of the state playoffs.
As a junior, Pearson helped Concordia lead the NCKL with 3,606 rushing yards.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Panthers reach state tournament for second straight year - May. 16, 2013
- Panthers advance to regional title game - May. 14, 2013
- Fabarez qualifies for 4A state golf tournament - May. 14, 2013
- Tigers end CHS softball season - May. 14, 2013
- CHS grad picks up third win for WSU - May. 13, 2013
- CHS girls finish second at NCKL meet - May. 13, 2013
- Panthers get fifth straight NCKL title - May. 13, 2013
- CCCC track gets three seconds - May. 13, 2013