Pearson signs with Tabor College
Derek Pearson, an all-League lineman for the Concordia High School football team, has signed a letter-of-intent with Tabor College.
Pearson, 6-0, 245 pounds, was a first-team All-North Central Kansas League selection as an offensive lineman during his senior season.
Concordia led the League in rushing with 3,592 yards.
The Panthers won a third straight Class 4A district championship and advanced to the second round of the state playoffs.
As a junior, Pearson helped Concordia lead the NCKL with 3,606 rushing yards.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014
- Local wrestlers place - Mar. 4, 2014
- Mavericks bounce T-Birds from Region 6 Tournament - Mar. 3, 2014
- Hittle places second at state - Mar. 3, 2014
- CCCC defeats NWKT advances, to quarterfinals - Mar. 3, 2014
- James signs with McPherson - Mar. 3, 2014