Red Raiders roll over CHS JV
WAMEGO — Putting up 50 points in the first three quarters, the Wamego Red Raiders rolled past the Concordia Panthers 61-29 in junior varsity boys’ basketball play Friday night.
Wamego led the game 15-8 after one quarter of play.
The Red Raiders outscored Concordia 15-8 again in the second stanza to go up 30-16 at halftime.
Wamego doubled up the Panthers 20-10 in the third period to make it 50-26.
The Raiders limited Concordia to three points in the final quarter, and scored 11.
Jerod Toogood scored 10 points for Concordia.
Gilberth Garcia and Ethan Bechard had five points each.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Eleven Concordia wrestlers finish first - Mar. 11, 2014
- CHS boys down Clay Center 65-49 to earn first trip to state since 1999 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Tigers stun Panthers 48-40 in sub-state title game - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds lose doubleheader at Butler County - Mar. 10, 2014
- Robinson wins national high jump title - Mar. 10, 2014
- Stewart, Alexander named all-conference - Mar. 10, 2014
- Panthers dominate Smoky Valley - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014
- Local wrestlers place - Mar. 4, 2014