Seventh grade girls get win at home
Katlynn Miller, Allison Poore and Mykah Eshbaugh scored eight points each to lead the Concordia seventh grade girls’ basketball team to a 39-15 home win over Beloit on Monday.
Concordia shut Beloit out in the first quarter, and scored 10 points.
The Panthers outscored Beloit 12-5 in the second stanza to go up 22-5 at halftime.
Concordia added six points in the third period, and gave up two, to make it 28-7.
The Panthers tacked on 11 points in the final quarter, to eight for Beloit.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- CHS boys down Clay Center 65-49 to earn first trip to state since 1999 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Tigers stun Panthers 48-40 in sub-state title game - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds lose doubleheader at Butler County - Mar. 10, 2014
- Robinson wins national high jump title - Mar. 10, 2014
- Stewart, Alexander named all-conference - Mar. 10, 2014
- Panthers dominate Smoky Valley - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014
- Local wrestlers place - Mar. 4, 2014
- Mavericks bounce T-Birds from Region 6 Tournament - Mar. 3, 2014
- Hittle places second at state - Mar. 3, 2014
- CCCC defeats NWKT advances, to quarterfinals - Mar. 3, 2014
- James signs with McPherson - Mar. 3, 2014