Seventh-grade girls suffer loss to Abilene
The Concordia seventh grade girls’ basketball team suffered a 35-16 loss to Abilene in a home game Tuesday.
Concordia got out to a 10-7 lead in the first quarter.
Abilene outscored the Panthers 10-2 in the second period to go up 17-12 at halftime.
Concordia was scoreless in the third period, and Abilene scored five points to make it 22-12.
Abilene pumped in 13 points in the final quarter to four for the Panthers.
Mykah Eshbaugh scored six points for Concordia. Katlynn Miller added four points.
The Concordia B-team was beaten 21-13 by Abilene.
Concordia trailed 10-5 at halftime.
Abilene scored 11 points in the second half to eight for the Panthers.
Sreya Kemling led Concordia with five points. Maddison Johnson scored four points.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014
- Local wrestlers place - Mar. 4, 2014
- Mavericks bounce T-Birds from Region 6 Tournament - Mar. 3, 2014
- Hittle places second at state - Mar. 3, 2014
- CCCC defeats NWKT advances, to quarterfinals - Mar. 3, 2014
- James signs with McPherson - Mar. 3, 2014