Seventh grade suffers loss
Chapman dealt the Concordia seventh grade boys' basketball team a 32-27 home loss on Thursday.
Concordia led the game 8-6 heading into the second quarter.
Chapman outscored the Panthers 12-4 in the second stanza to go up 18-12 at halftime.
Concordia scored nine points in the third period, to eight for Chapman, to make it a 26-21 game.
Each team scored six points in the final quarter.
Corben Monzon paced the Panthers with 15 points.
Tanner Smith added eight points.
Concordia slipped past Chapman 25-24 in the B-team game.
The Panthers trailed 11-8 at halftime, but pumped in 17 points in the second half to 13 for Chapman.
Paul Rundus scored 12 points for Concordia, and Drake Revell chipped in six points.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014
- Local wrestlers place - Mar. 4, 2014
- Mavericks bounce T-Birds from Region 6 Tournament - Mar. 3, 2014
- Hittle places second at state - Mar. 3, 2014
- CCCC defeats NWKT advances, to quarterfinals - Mar. 3, 2014
- James signs with McPherson - Mar. 3, 2014