SEventh grade suffers loss to Eisenhower
Getting off to a slow start, the Concordia seventh grade boys’ basketball team suffered a 39-28 home loss to Eisenhower Middle School on Tuesday.
Concordia managed just one point in the first quarter, and trailed 7-1.
Eisenhower doubled up the Panthers, 14-7, in the second period to go up 21-8 at halftime.
Concordia outscored Eisenhower 11-9 in the third quarter to make it a 30-19 game.
Each team scored nine points in the final period.
Billy Bechard paced the Panthers with 12 points.
The Concordia B-team lost 31-18 to Eisenhower.
Eisenhower led the game 18-5 at halftime.
The two teams scored 13 points apiece in the second half.
Isaac Mehl scored nine points for Concordia. Phillip Lanoue added seven points.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- CHS boys down Clay Center 65-49 to earn first trip to state since 1999 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Tigers stun Panthers 48-40 in sub-state title game - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds lose doubleheader at Butler County - Mar. 10, 2014
- Robinson wins national high jump title - Mar. 10, 2014
- Stewart, Alexander named all-conference - Mar. 10, 2014
- Panthers dominate Smoky Valley - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014
- Local wrestlers place - Mar. 4, 2014
- Mavericks bounce T-Birds from Region 6 Tournament - Mar. 3, 2014
- Hittle places second at state - Mar. 3, 2014
- CCCC defeats NWKT advances, to quarterfinals - Mar. 3, 2014
- James signs with McPherson - Mar. 3, 2014