SEventh grade suffers loss to Eisenhower
Getting off to a slow start, the Concordia seventh grade boys’ basketball team suffered a 39-28 home loss to Eisenhower Middle School on Tuesday.
Concordia managed just one point in the first quarter, and trailed 7-1.
Eisenhower doubled up the Panthers, 14-7, in the second period to go up 21-8 at halftime.
Concordia outscored Eisenhower 11-9 in the third quarter to make it a 30-19 game.
Each team scored nine points in the final period.
Billy Bechard paced the Panthers with 12 points.
The Concordia B-team lost 31-18 to Eisenhower.
Eisenhower led the game 18-5 at halftime.
The two teams scored 13 points apiece in the second half.
Isaac Mehl scored nine points for Concordia. Phillip Lanoue added seven points.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Hawks hold off hard charging T-Birds - Dec. 5, 2013
- Eighth grade girls lose to Sacred Heart - Dec. 4, 2013
- Seventh grade wins 35-4 - Dec. 4, 2013
- Reivers too much for Cloud County - Dec. 2, 2013
- T-Birds lose for second time in two days - Dec. 2, 2013
- Cloud County uses balance in win over Northern Oklahoma-Tonkawa - Dec. 2, 2013
- T-Birds can't recover from Cougars second half run - Dec. 2, 2013