Two ConKids wrestlers place first
HILLSBORO — Led by two individual champions, the Concordia Kids Wrestling Club had 10 wrestlers place in the top four at the Hillsboro Takedown Tournament on Saturday.
Carter Eakins placed first in the 52-pound class in the 6-and-under division.
Koby Koch finished first in the 53-pound class in the 8-and-under division.
Wyatt Trost, 100 pounds, 100-and-under, placed second.
Third-place finishers include:
Chris LaPolice, 43 pounds, 6-and-under; Braxtin Mason, 70 pounds, 8-and-under; Ian Ketterman, 101 pounds, 8-and-under; and Shelby Giersch, 116 pounds, 10-and-under.
Fourth-place finishers include:
Easton Swihart, 56 pounds, 8-and-under; Austen Huehl, 75 pounds, 10-and-under; and Thomas Genereux, 70 pounds, 10-and-under.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- CHS boys down Clay Center 65-49 to earn first trip to state since 1999 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Tigers stun Panthers 48-40 in sub-state title game - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds lose doubleheader at Butler County - Mar. 10, 2014
- Robinson wins national high jump title - Mar. 10, 2014
- Stewart, Alexander named all-conference - Mar. 10, 2014
- Panthers dominate Smoky Valley - Mar. 10, 2014
- T-Birds split with Butler - Mar. 7, 2014
- CHS girls reach sub-state finals - Mar. 7, 2014
- Grizzlies fight off T-Birds in Region 6 quarterfinals - Mar. 6, 2014
- Local wrestlers place - Mar. 4, 2014